Air Conditioning Maintenance In Cleveland, OH and Surrounding Areas
AC Maintenance by BNK Heating & Cooling
The HVAC system is responsible for keeping comfortable inside temperatures isolated from the outside environment. Many homeowners are unaware that their HVAC system is inefficient until it fails apart or causes a rise in their energy bill. Contact us today for the best AC Maintenance In Cleveland, OH, and Surrounding Areas.
Many homeowners will then contact their local HVAC company, where they will be advised to purchase a new replacement system. However, HVAC system maintenance is often less expensive and more practical.
1. Advantages of Keeping your HVAC System in Good Working Order:
- Reduced utility bills: One of the main reasons households should keep their HVAC units in good working order is to save money on utility bills. An efficient HVAC unit and a properly insulated home will result in affordable electricity, heating, and cooling expenditures.
- Increased effectiveness: Dirty or neglected devices take 20% more energy to produce the same level of cooling or heating as a perfectly maintained AC unit.
- Fewer urgent repairs: Well-maintained units are less prone to fail over extended periods of use. Regular inspections and maintenance of your AC unit can relieve the anxiety that your HVAC will break down when you need it the most and save you money on AC maintenance charges.
- Clean air: A properly maintained HVAC unit will keep a home warm or fresh, limiting air quality issues. Unmaintained HVAC equipment attracts dirt, mold, bacteria, and other pathogens, all of which cause or worsen respiratory problems.
2. Tips for Avoiding Costly HVAC Repairs:
- Ensure that the condenser or heat pump is clean: Outdoor air conditioners and heat pumps can become dusty, causing the system to work harder to provide the required cold and warm air in your home.
- Keeping the exterior unit free of debris: Branches and leaves can sometimes creep inside the outside unit and interfere with its operation. It is a do-it-yourself project that will not take much time but will save you a lot of money in the long run.
- Purchase a smart AC controller: You can access additional capabilities that aid in preventive maintenance by making your HVAC system smart. Smart air conditioners, often known as smart AC controllers, allow you to track your usage history and receive warnings whenever your AC requires a filter status cleaning.
- Regular professional examinations: A check-up requires an on-site visit from an HVAC expert who will inspect the system and verify it is operating at peak efficiency. Professional check-ups are only required once a year and help homeowners ensure that their HVAC does not break down during the hot summer and cold winter months.
- Clean the drain lines: The moisture in the air is also removed by an air conditioner and directed outside. With the accumulation of debris and dust, drain lines can become clogged and even provide a breeding ground for algae and mold.
HVAC systems do not usually fail overnight; instead, they gradually become inefficient due to a series of minor faults across the system. Being caught off guard by emergency HVAC system repairs is always annoying and, in some situations, dangerous. Call BNK Heating and Cooling to learn more about AC maintenance service in Cleveland.