AC Replacement In Cleveland, North Royalton, Beachwood, OH and Surrounding Areas
A properly functioning air conditioning unit is essential to survive the heat in Ohio. Like every other HVAC unit, air conditioners require periodic maintenance and repair for longer shelf life. Contact us today for the best AC Replacement In Cleveland, North Royalton, Beachwood, OH, and Surrounding Areas.
Sometimes repairs don’t completely solve the problem and that’s when you need to replace your air conditioning unit. Instead of spending time on repairs that barely solve the issue, you should consider getting an AC replacement.
1. When do you Need an AC Replacement?
- You aren’t getting any cold air: It is the most obvious reason, but when you aren’t getting the cool air that your AC unit is supposed to give, you need to call a trained technician and get it replaced if required.
There could be several reasons for this problem; it can be due to a broken compressor or low freon levels. Instead of delaying periodic repairs, you may consider getting a replacement to beat the heat.
- Leakage around the unit: When you start experiencing leakage around your AC unit, you need to call a professional to get it checked, or else it can cause a much larger problem. Although slight condensation around your air conditioning unit is normal, you must call an expert when there is excessive leakage.
The water leakage can cause damage to your walls and furniture. The coolant leaking from the AC unit can be a health risk for you and your family.
- Thermostat not working: Sometimes the major issue with your AC unit isn’t the air conditioning system but the thermostat. A broken thermostat can cause insufficient cooling, which requires a trained professional to check for problems causing the thermostat not to work correctly.
Instead of getting the complete AC replacement, you might have to replace the thermostat unit, which can save you some money.
- The AC unit is more than 10 – 15 years old: The average shelf life of an air conditioning system is around ten to fifteen years at best. If you have been using your AC unit for longer, It’s time to upgrade and get a better model.
The newer models of AC are energy-efficient and cost-efficient, whereas if you keep using an older model, you might spend more on periodic repairs. To avoid this, you must consider getting an AC replacement.
- Unusual sounds from the air conditioning unit: When your AC unit starts making unusual sounds like loud grinding or rattling, you need to turn off your AC and call an expert immediately.
If the repair still does not fix the issue or you feel the need to call for a technician multiple times, you should consider getting the AC unit replaced for a better model.
2. How often should you get the AC Replaced?
You must change your AC unit every 10 to 15 years or whenever you start experiencing major problems which don’t get fixed by repairs. For better efficiency, you need to maintain it regularly.
Why Choose BNK Heating and Cooling?
We at BNK Heating and Cooling provide you with the best HVAC services in North Royalton, Ohio. We have well-trained technicians who are available for you to solve your HVAC-related problems including AC replacement. Connect with us to schedule an appointment.